Friday, January 10, 2014

What It's All About

You can call me Mrs. FeelGood. I'm just your everyday gal that just so happens to be a cannabis enthusiast. My goal is to share some helpful tips that may help you during your time consuming cannabis. My posts will range from helpful to funny to serious topics.


Almost anyone who has consumed cannabis in one way or another can tell you how great it feels, however please smoke responsibly. Know your limits and remember, it’s not a contest to see who can get higher first. It’s about feeling good and being at peace with yourself and everything around you. Do not operate a vehicle while very high. Do not travel with cannabis in open view in your car. Avoid smoking in public places that outlaw cannabis and most of all, respect others especially while you consume cannabis.

To my readers, spark up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment